Logic Error problem, need help! FIXED

Sorry for the partly vague title, not sure how I could put my problem into a small title.

Basically, I’m working on a game where you run your own shop. So the first thing I needed to do was make it so the player can own a shop and view the owner & name of other shops.

This was how it’s gonna work.

When a player gets near a shop, if it’s owned by another player then display the owner and name of the store. If it’s not owned by anyone, and the player does not own a store then it’ll prompt them to set up their store.

But when testing on an actual server. Once the first player sets up their store. The other player can view the stores details, but when they go to an empty store; the “set up store gui” does not appear.

I’ve spent a good 30 minutes using prints to try and figure out what is wrong, but I couldn’t find any reason as to why it isn’t working. So my last resort is the DevForum.

There’s two scripts, a server and a client side one. I thought it would be easier to just supply the place instead of having a long post which doesn’t really help at all.

I know this is a lot to ask, but if anyone figures out a solution, I would be so damn grateful.

EDIT: The problem was to do with how I was assigning the player their data.