Login failed on launch

Always shows login failed on studio launch

studio version is 0.631.1.6310472

2 Likes

It’s your internet. Not studio. I experience this most of the time when my internet is a bit bad so this is most definitely your internet. Just press try again and log back in.

2 Likes

I don’t think this problem is related to the quality of my connection, especially since I have had this problem for more than 2 weeks
chrome_6TZWdzvow8

1 Like

Hmmm… intersting. Have you tried reinstalling studio? If I recall properly, I had some sort of similar issue where even when my internet was good I still kept failing to log in.

1 Like

yes, I tried reinstalling the studio 5 minutes ago, but it didn’t affect the problem at all

1 Like

Oh, well that’s kind of sad. That usually fixed the issue for me.

1 Like

Thank you for talking about this topic, I’ll try to wait for the support response.

1 Like

Doesn’t the “Login via Browser” option work? When I have this error, I click that and it starts to work

1 Like

you can try these possible solutions and see if they fix your problem

1. make sure you have vpn disabled (stuff like dynamic ip can also cause issues)
  2. try clearing cookies at roblox.com (you will have to relogin)
  3. make sure theres no empty space between username or password when youre trying to login
1 Like

Colon 2 would be invalid because you have to clear LocalStorage folder inside Roblox installation folder, %localappdata%\Roblox instead. Clearing cookies applies to a website on a WEB browser, not a standalone app…
Dynamic IPs will only affect you if the IP gets refreshed while your router or VPN is already running.
And what the hell do you mean by no empty space? No disk space?

1 Like

the error prompt in the given screenshot said “an error occured while loggining in studio please login on the website or try again later” the issue is mostly caused from the website

1 Like