Logo Cartoon Design

Hi my name is hoosmany, i want to share this cartoon design i made what do ya"ll think.

cbcb%20(1)

(what are your suggestion"s )

really would appreciate your feedback. :smiley:

Maybe dime yellow a bit or it’s just me.

3 Likes

I would dim the Yellow / White on the “CARTOON” Text. It is a little bit to bright.

3 Likes

Infinity_Stones thanks for you feed back.

HmmBilly thanks for the feedback.

what do ya"ll think now about it.

I think it’s nice, but I recommend taking the brightness down just a bit. To me, it looks a little low-detail, but that might just be more; either way, maybe a higher resolution. I think it looks nice though! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hey, it’s pretty nice, so I’ll go about answering your questions.

• What should you change / Suggestions

Some suggestions I have for you is…

• Make it less pixelized

Right now, it looks pretty pixelized. Try make it a bit more smoother.

• More Cartoony

I’d suggest using one solid colour for the inside of the text and border of the text. I see you using gradients.

Now, let’s head on to your second questions.

• Is it bright?

In my opinion, it is not to bright. I think a more brighter yellow should do the job.

Now your last questions was…

• Is it faded

I currently do not see any fade in it. I don’t know if you were trying to go for a faded style or not, but I do not see any fade in it.

• Summary

Overall, this was great! I believe if you add some of my suggestions, it’s look a bit more brighter. Once again, good job!

1 Like

The design is good but the edges look rough. Maybe up the resolution. Also the “Hoosmany” part looks under detailed compared to the rest of it. Also I think you should put it on a more aesthetically pleasing cartoon like background to compliment your design.

1 Like

zk_Maxx thanks for answering my questions.

SentroRetorak i see what you mean about the hoosmany i change that.

Maybe try making the outlines of the lettering a bit darker? It looks good other than that!

1 Like

The logo looks, really good like how you went for the cartoony design however there a few things that you can change on it!!

My Suggestions

• The design looks quite good. I would recommend you lower down the brightness down a bit more. As i can see it looks a little to bright and you should center, the text part in the middle it looks a little to the left!!

• And for the background it looks a little plain. I would suggest you put a background to your design so it could look more like a cartoony, logo instead of having the text just showing, i would recommend you do that. As for the “Hoosmany” text it looks like some of the text part! is cut out on the side part as seen below!!

48adec8c7e6a237fb83b2c8f6d73a16dcee65cde

• Also for the “Hoosmany” text you should put that at the top on the side of your logo, or at
    the bottom a bit more the logo doesn’t seem to have any faded parts on it. And i would suggest you change the color of the text, and make it one color! or add some bright yellow at the top of the text part…

Overall you have really done a great job! on your cartoon design keep up the good work.

2 Likes