[LOGO COMMISSIONS] New openings?

Hello dear friends!

When I start or finish the day, I always think about new things to try as experience.
This time, I thought about Logo Designs, but what’s the point?

The point is if you’re interested about Logo Commissions, I tried to do one and it wasn’t so bad after all, the style is shiny gold with some reflections and bloom and I’m going to show you a picture about it.

This picture comes from my Twitter thumbnails that I post in my profile showcase, as you can see there’s a color balance too (yellow on the top and down orange) to mirror some of it together with the shadings.

Title: GOLD TIME

Tell me what do you think about it and if you’re interested about a Logo Commission in future contact me on Discord by sending me a friend to [redacted]#6797 or here or on Twitter.
I just want to suggest you to follow me on Twitter too, to see other of my works.

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

just for a reference of price how much would you charge for that logo?

2 Likes

Maybe 350R$, but this is my first logo made in my life, so I have to do more and show up how they are. I guess it can be fine, if you think it different alright, your choice!

1 Like

Wrong Catorgory

This would be your catogrory

1 Like

Mhhh… Portfolios is when you have to share your creations category, but I want some feedbacks about this logo, I don’t think one logo can be a portfolio.

1 Like

But your selling it correct? If your selling it then yes it is a portfolios.

Portfolis is like a profile where people can purchase or hire you past on past knowledge or your past works.

1 Like

Im talking about new opening commissions, I’m not talking about sales. I’m talking about what do you think about it.

1 Like

yeah you are probably gonna be hearing from me pretty soon :wink:

1 Like

I would buy it for more than 350 robux, i would buy it for at least 1k.

1 Like