Logo Feedback - AmusingDev

Hey there!

I have just made this logo to represent my username and I am planning to use it for my current and future portfolios. I have spent around an hour making sketches and 10 minutes making the actual logo. I am looking for feedback on this simple logo.

Looking forward to reading your replies.

What does it represent?

• Top hat - My avatar has a top hat.
  • Antlers - My avatar has antlers.
  • Light blue - My avatar is light blue.
  • AD - A musing D ev

Logo

Vectorised Logo

17 Likes

Amazing logo. I love the design and the color.

Your profile says you are a modeler, want to make it look 3D? Just a suggestion :wink:

I think the antlers and the hat are a little off, but overall it looks incredible. I also think that adding another shade of blue would make it look much better.

2 Likes

I think it looks amazing! It’s a nice use of just 1 single color.

The problem I see here is that it only is representing your avatar and not what you’re actually about.

Go crazy. Try new things. Make the logo visually represent what your work is about and how it’s different to others. This may be hard to show in only a logo but this is where your creativity can shine. I think the 3D suggestion that @DJCreeper_167 mentioned is a really nice idea since you’re a modeller but you should also try to think of your own unique touch to add to this logo.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I was going for a plain 2D design but I will definitely attempt to make it 3D.

3 Likes

Nitpick because I’m a perfectionist: Lower the D a bit so that the bottom edge lines up with the bottom of the A.

2 Likes

Hey, that isn’t quite the style that I was going for, but, I decided to try it out either way, I hope this is what you meant. (Ignore the color change).

2 Likes

Turns out you had it right to begin with, that does look worse.

1 Like

Looks awesome and amazing :heart_eyes: look really good for logo

1 Like

Love the idea! Only thing that could use work is the hat, something just feels off about it. Other than that its awesome! :hidere:

1 Like

Logo is amazing, but you need give it shadow and maybe create it 3d. Then, it will look awesome!

1 Like

I was going for plain 2D because I am planning to use it as a watermark and for my future portfolios.

2 Likes

Looks ok, a bit simple for me though.

1. The “D” doesn’t touch the bottom of the image, an annoying minor error for someone with “design OCD”.
  2. The hat ontop of the A looks 3D while the rest of the image is 2D, a minor change but needs working on.
  3. I think a thinner font looks nicer for something like that, Caviar Dreams maybe?

Apart from that the rest looks fine, good luck on your designing adventures.

1 Like

I’ve already tried making the D touch the bottom, it didn’t look good. The 3D top hat is intentional and I kind of like the thick font. But thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Nice! The logo is perfect if used for fan shirts (of a game) like check this (not my fan shirt): YXceptional Shirt - Roblox if you have a game, tell your fans to buy a shirt with that logo to support your game!

1 Like

Amazing work on that, looks very professional likes its a business. :slight_smile:

1 Like