Logo Feedback - AmusingDev

Hey there!

I have just made a random logo for “Fame Simulator”, this isn’t a commission or anything, I just decided to make a random logo. I am looking for feedback on this logo.

Looking forward to reading your replies

Notable Issues

• Blur
  • Pixilation

Logo

Logo with Background

9 Likes

I love the color scheme. This could definitely be for a game. Like you said,

There is a noticable blur and pixelation in some parts. This isn’t noticable from afar.

Really cool logo, I like the star touch.

2 Likes

You could add an orange sunbeam to the logo with the background if you wan‘t :slight_smile:

Other than that the logo looks great :+1:t3:

1 Like

Omg, I wish i can do GFX like that! Its so epic well done! :smiley:

1 Like

Speaking as a logo designer myself, I think that looks good! However, here are my ideas to improve it:

• The edges on the text are a bit pixelated, try smoothing them out with an eraser or something.
  • The outline should be made more bold, try redoing it on 100% hardness, it looks kinda blurry.
  • Maybe add something in the circled areas, it doesn’t feel whole to me. Maybe like a spotlight or something?
  • Also if your looking for what DrMelonblox_YT said about the sunbeam effect, those are called starburst effects. You can Google for transparent ones or preset colored ones.

Aside from those, everything else looks great! Love the font, love the color scheme, love the star, etc. Thats all I have to say, keep up the good work!! :hidere:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I will try adding the spotlight and make the outline more bold, but I cannot make the outline less pixilated because I am using a completely different application and the background is there for nothing.

2 Likes