Logo Feedback - AmusingDev

Hey there!

I have just finished creating a random TECH logo, it isn’t used for anything and I was trying to make the decoration ‘describe’ the word tech, and I am looking for feedback on it.

Looking forward to reading your replies.

Notable Issues

• Blur
  • Pixilation

Logo

Logo with Background

9 Likes

I love it! Very well done I must say.

1 Like

I like it! I don’t know about the green background, maybe make it a little darker? But it’s nice! What software do you use? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know how to use them, my illustrator subscription ran out so I had to use a different one.

2 Likes

The green background is just a random thing, it’s not part of the logo.

1 Like

Is it nice? Yes

Would I remember it? No

I don’t feel any emotions after looking at it and I keep asking myself “why?” “what’s it about?” “what’s the purpose?”

It doesn’t really tell me what it’s about, it’s just “Tech”, I can’t relate it to anything

I’m not a logo designer nor know how to use fancy programs but know that is not something I would pay for nor use for my game

here are tips and tricks that you can use to improve tho

please don’t be discouraged, don’t give up, keeping doing it you’ll get there!

2 Likes

It’s not that bad, I would like to see more to be honest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, it’s just tech because I was just experimenting with decoration and named it to match the decoration, it’s not supposed to be used for anything, also thanks for the tips.

Edit: Its for any game, the decoration is just to describe the word itself.

1 Like

I do love the logo. One problem i have with it is that my first impression was “What is this?”, I don’t feel like the logo give me any information about what the game is about. I would most likely make the green a little darker, and perhaps play around with some shadows. (Either inline or outline)

1 Like

Hey, I couldn’t really make the outline better because the main application that I was using has an expired subscription, and also I was trying to make the decoration ‘describe’ the word itself, also I agree on the darker color.

2 Likes

i like it.
i think you might want to do somthing with the t though ?
more neon contrast perhaps ?
way better than anything i could make anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty sweet! I like the text and the backround!

1 Like