Logo For Murder Party

Hello everybody, I have just finished a logo for Murder Party! :hocho: Give me some feedback on how good I did on it, thank you for reading everybody have a great day!

Developer: @SkyyOrbs

5 Likes

Personally - I think it looks great! Simplistic, yet imformative. There is one thing though - is the letter P above the disco ball intentional? For me it looks out of place

1 Like

thats just my template, you can ignore it cause it doesn’t go with the logo

Looks cool, and pretty simplistic which i like, also love the color scheme on party, but honestly, im vibing to this

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the words bro! :joy:

Awesome work, simple but very nice!

1 Like

I like this! Although please put a watermark. This is too good to be stolen by some immoral freak.

Edit: Never-mind, I can kind of see how the upright hand corner makes it hard to steal and the PD in the background making it hard to steal.

@ProducedDev I really like how you use the knives and the disco to show almost a little hint about what’s going to happen. I’m assuming this is a story game. If so extra 5+ points.

2 Likes

It looks nice! I recommend you make the “Murder” text red.

1 Like

I did put a watermark on my logo, with the P’s and thank you for liking my logo! :smiley:

1 Like

No its not a story game, this game is already on the front page, this is just a fan logo

1 Like

This is extremely well made! I love the design of the logo! I’d say you did a good job on this one!

1 Like

I like this, very simple and very clear!

1 Like