Logo is missing?

Hi, whenever i visit the DevForum, the logo seems to not load! Even when i reload the page.

I used inspect element, the link to the logo is https://devforum-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/4X/1/6/7/16778165336104ed8fc905f555cea202be143169.png, and it leads to this

The icon seems to work but the full logo itself isn’t.

5 Likes

Does it fix when you press Ctrl-F5?

I stated that reloading the page doesn’t do anything.

You never stated anything about a hard refresh.

Oh, I forgot that does a hard refresh, my bad.

Anyways yeah, that doesn’t work either.

2 Likes

Type this on your search bar:

chrome://settings/content/images

See if you have the option “Don’t allow sites to show images” enabled. If you do, click on the other option, “Sites can show images”.

I’ve had this bug for a few days now, haven’t found a way to fix it yet. It’s kinda annoying, but not a big deal.

Might wanna clear cookies as it could fix the problem.

Not showing me here. Browser is Firefox.

wh91UlF

1 Like

I made this post a few month earlier:

This seems to be an issue where mentioned by buildthomas on post 3, where image is not only been linked to cloudfront instead of directly to their s3 bucket, but the image is fully inaccessible even from the s3 bucket. the cloudfront issue is mostly fixed during a maintenance but the images with “access denied” has not. I wonder if this is related.

Also, the bug only occurs on desktop, not mobile, if you are on mobile press “request desktop page” to see the bug.

Thanks for flagging this issue with the “Roblox Dark” theme. Is the logo appearing for you now?

3 Likes

Yes, it is, the issue with the dark theme logo is resolved and the logo is appearing normally

1 Like

Thanks! It’s appearing now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.