Logo maker for higher

I can make logos and other things for games
I been doing this for a year now
20-50 robuxs.
my artwork

8C2CC450-02E1-4561-967E-D7235DD99A7B

3 Likes

How do you set the Group logos you make in groups? How will the Employer get the image…Discord, Make you group owner for you to put it in and then you put the Group Owner back?

Just DM me on discord! tell me what to make then I make it and give it to you!
catlance#4574

I truly do not know how I feel about this portfolio.

2 Likes

Please go and look at my logos!

I was just wondering how it works, I Don’t have Discord and I recently made a logo for my group so I don’t need one. Your work looks very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, don’t know why I put this as a reply. It is meant for the OP, not @Minecraft_gamer1one.

Constructive Criticism

1. Coloring. Your coloring doesn’t match at all. If you want an appealing logo, you must have matching colors or something that pleases the eye.
  2. Style. You should probably change your drawing style, as these logos appear to be messy and rushed and do not look like work from a person with a year’s worth of experience.
  3. Shading. The shading on these works is barely there (if at all). To create a detailed and appealing drawn logo, you need shading.
  4. Pricing. For this quality work, you should just do it for free until you get better at drawing and shading properly.
2 Likes

I’m going to be honest here, these are very simple and not the best quality drawn, but there’s something about them that makes me laugh (in a good way) XD. They look not only cartoonish but just really friendly. If you can improve the quality but keep the style, they would be awesome.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the helpful feedback and sorry for the late reply! I think I muted my own topic lol and I did improve a little and im not looking for colllaboration anymore!
and @Minecraft_gamer1one K sorry about that
@R0bl0x10501050 Next time I will shad and I going to keep the colors but I will work on it
@Rexxxy_Pro thank you for the feedback its very helpfully and I think you understand my style but at the same time gave helpful criticism thank you! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like