Lolaphobia - The All Rounder Developer [CLOSED]

About me

Hello! My name is Lolaphobia I’m an Australian developer and I’ve been on Roblox since 2013 and developing since 2017, I like to push the boundaries on Roblox in my builds and projects. I’m also a proud member of EBR, Roblox Architects, Shiguto, and Gearworks. I specialize in many aspects of game development including building, sound design, graphic design, 3D Modelling, UI design, and general project management.

I always like to find something new to try to create or master, and I find that Roblox is an excellent place to try to accomplish exactly that.

Building

Building is my primary and most developed skill on the platform, crafting high-quality maps suited to varying themes, styles, and gameplay. I can do a wide variety of work, from highly realistic to low poly, I like to do a little bit of everything.

I also like to help others in building so If you’d like some tips to feel free to ask me!

Below is a collection of some projects and showcases I have worked on in chronological order with the first being the newest:

My builds (In Reverse Chronological Order)

Backwoods Project [Solo-produced game]

Backwoods Project [Solo-produced game]

Hope Hill Asylum [Personal Project]

Missing In Action [Personal Project]

Frostpunk Inspired Build - Endorsed by Frostpunk developers

Below The Streets [Personal Project]

Below The Streets [Personal Project]

Streetside [Personal Project]

After Dark [Showcase]

Bloxtopia Zoo Map [for ‘Arsenal’]

Bloxtopia Zoo Map [for ‘Arsenal’]

Below this are much older works (before 2020)

Music & Composition

I also specialize in music composition, production and sound design. I have created many soundtracks for games of all styles, whether futuristic or fantasy, I can create something that suits.

Music/Composition Examples
Lolaphobia · Arsenal Track List | Lolaphobia
Lolaphobia · PROJECT SOLACE: Soundtrack Part 1
Lolaphobia · Missing In Action Main Theme
Lolaphobia · Free Climb Soundtrack
Lolaphobia · The Grid [Lolaphobia Edit]

3D Modelling

I have done extensive work within Blender, modelling environments which have been exhibited in art galleries within Australia. I can model assets for games at varying levels of detail, whatever is needed for the project, below are some examples:

3D Modelling Examples

Graphic Design

I’ve learned a wide array of graphic design disciplines and can contribute these skills to create custom branding, UI and more for your next project or game. Here are some examples of my work:

Graphic Design Examples

Ingame Map [Backwoods]

Profile Picture

Game/Group Logo

Product Design

Availability

Commissions are currently open for all of the above categories, please contact me via one of the methods below and I will respond soon.

Prices

My prices are done in an agreement between myself and the client:

Building:

• Starting Price R$50k ($175 USD) price increases with detail and scale

Music/Soundtrack:

• R$20k Per Minute of Audio ($70 USD)

3D Modelling:

• Low Poly assets are R$1k Per Item ($3.50 USD)
  • Detailed Assets are R$5k Per Item ($17.50 USD)
  • Vehicles are currently not included in these

Graphic Design

• Group/Game Logo R$7k ($25 USD)
  • Game Icon R$10k ($35 USD)
  • Game Thumbnail R$15-20k ($50-70 USD)
  • Game UI [Price subject to project]
  • Ingame Maps R$10k ($35 USD)
  • Profile Picture R$15k ($50 USD)

Game/Project Management

• Free! you can to message me if you require any consulting regarding your projects.

Contact

Discord: Lolaphobia#0481
Twitter: @Lolaphobia
Roblox: Lolaphobia

Look forward to working with you and I hope you have a great day! :smile:

40 Likes

Extremely talented and skilled, definitely recommend!

6 Likes

Highly recommending Lolaphobia for building commissions! His work is outstanding and if you need a builder for your game, hire this master!

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request.BK

1 Like

Woah. Your building works really blew my mind away!

1 Like

Your building slapped me in the face and told me to get on your level! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Agreed. Wow! How talented. I will definitely consider hiring this builder.

3 Likes

Some really nice work, I hope we can talk soon regarding a project.

2 Likes

really love your work, especially the way the lighting compliments the environments you create. would love to get a track from you and possibly collaborate, I’ve followed you on twitter; joeyrbx

1 Like

I have now updated the portfolio with new builds and offers, feel free to check them out : )

2 Likes

Hi there. I am quite interested in hiring you. My discord is windsor#0437, and I have added you on Discord. Hope to speak to you soon.

I am astonished these builds look soooo good! Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

I highly, highly recommend Lolaphobia. Shiguto is one of my favorite groups ever because the members of the group create amazing cyberpunk builds, which is my favorite genre. I strive to meet his level of quality in atmosphere, meshing, and texturing. His builds blow me away and are incredibly immersing. Lolaphobia is one the most talented builders I know of. Please, hire him if you can!

1 Like

Hey, I saw your showcase on roblox before!

1 Like