[LOOKING] Builder or 3D Modeler for Tower Racers

Searching for a Builder or 3D Modeler!

About Us

Hello! We are Alpine Entertainments, a development team that is dedicated to creating fun social games that stand out on the Roblox platform. We are working on our very first project set to innovate and expand on an existing game genre.

The Team
@JustThunderr - Coordinator / Studio Owner
@lnstanceChanged - Lead Programmer
@Julpho - Lead Builder
@Could be You! - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect low poly builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We need someone who is active and consistent in building.

What is the game about/needed to be built?
The game style is similar to Tower of Hell, but in a more racing concept with themed towers instead of colors. You’d be building the themed obstacles (example: lobby tower.) A lot more information on everything will be given if interested in this job. (You will have another builder to work with, you aren’t doing all the building)

Payment

We are paying a percentage or USD depending on the amount of work put into the project. (We will talk more about it in more detail if interested.)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Jackpho#1403
Applying for this job means you will need to work hard and efficiently to get it done. (Like said before, you will have another builder to work with, you aren’t doing all the building)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interested!

Added you on discord

Very interested. I’ve sent you a fr on Discord; juno#7957.

I’m very interested in this project, only thing, could you specify the initial amount of USD? [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

I’m interested

Sent you a fr request x5tb#7681

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.