Looking for A Builder For my game called Insanely Easy Obby! [closed]

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Berserk Obbies, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Insanely Easy Obby!

The Team
@MrZackxs - Owner
@Salinas23 - Scripter
@username - Builder
@username - UI Designer

About The Job

We are looking for good builder to join our team as our lead Builders/scripters. We expect good quality Builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

It would be nice for u to work for over 2 hours a day if you can!

Payment

Me (Owner) 25%
Scripter 25%
Builder 25%
Ui Desinger 25%

Contact Us

UniversalFeats#6871

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The image of your game style isn’t an actually image.

4 Likes

Just a remark : Is the Owner doing anything? I mean, what’s your contribution to the game? Also, the payment % are not good, some roles require more work than other ones…

I am setting up the discord,finding the investor,testers,and doing stuff from the outside while the devs do it in the game also the 25% were examples i will see what the work will be and change it. thank you for the remark

Like @xxoptimexx said the image isn’t an image, its literally just word art (practically text). If you can elaborate on what you need so that people know what you expect that’ll be nice. Also, you should decrease the payment for the ui designer and increase the payment for the scripter. I’m not here to take opinions but scripters spend more time on working on the game than ui designers do. Also, aren’t ui designer comissions supposed to be a 1 time thing most of the time?

All in all, people would like it if you could edit the things I said above on this post.

I’m interested. I just need build style. Accept my request on @adam!#2323

What build you are looking for, low poly, high poly, cartoony build, or 2D build because you need an example of you’re game going to be like, also if we can’t see the picture of the build you want, give us a detailed of the game you wanted us to make as an builder, or no one wants to be your dev, then. @MrZackxs

i would like to but i need a build style

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.