Looking for a co-developer for a new cruise-type hotel group

About The Game

Hi there! I have a new idea for a group hotel game that uniquely takes place on a cruise ship. What makes it unique from typical hotel games is the ability for the cruise to bring guests to different places. I am currently able to do the scripting, daily operations (trainings, hiring, adverts) and robux funding for the group’s establishment (ranks, paying for group, Roblox admin fees) but I am still missing a co-developer to help build the game.

Here is my portfolio for you to judge if it is worth working with me, although I believe it does not flesh out my full capabilities, especially in scripting: AbandonedRick | Builder and Scripter | Open

About The Job

I am looking for a single co-developer / co-founder to help build up this group together with me. Of current, only the idea has been established, so you are free to unleash your creativity for the development aspect of the group and its game.

As co-developer, you must be able to build well large scale (such as map and cruise ship), and hold yourself up as a higher ranking (HR) of a group. You are not required to know scripting or GUI design, although it would be recommended.

With regards to how the job will be carried out, you, as the co-founder will not be treated as a subordinate, but as an equal in ranking. This means we will have eye-to-eye our mutual communication instead of a specific direction given by me to follow.

Who this job is for?

This job is meant as a side-project for someone who may be somewhat burnt-out or bored with their main project and wants something else to do to relieve this burn-out in his spare time or input something different into their game development.

Payment

As co-founders we will get an equal share of earnings. That means you will get 50% of the group revenue.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks!

I’ll give your project a shot.

1 Like

Thanks for having faith in this project : ). Sent you a PM.