Looking for a free scripter

This post is closed and i don’t need a scripter anymore

10 Likes

I’m sorry, but nobody is going to work for free. You are going to have to charge something if you want something in return. If someone does it most likely wont be the best work. For your use case I would go to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support for help on those issues! It would be much easier + you would not be sacrificing the security of your scripts to people who are working for free.

11 Likes

I can probably help. For free it also wont be that hard
Note: I dont do free scripting this was just a one time thing

6 Likes

hey do you have discord ?
30 characters

5 Likes

i dont wanna pay becose my game wont make money i think

4 Likes

Then as I said you most likely wont be getting the best work possible. Plus your risking your games security.

9 Likes

ik but i dont even have usd i have euro

5 Likes

A good way to go about this would be to offer a percentage of the earnings.

9 Likes

i have no gamepasses shirts or anything

3 Likes

Thats not what percentage is. Percentage is a percent of the amount of robux you give from your games earnings.

3 Likes

but i already need to give 90% to roblox

3 Likes

Ok. But the bottom line is, your going to have to give robux or you wont get the best work and you will be risking your games security because they dont have a reason to actually be working for you.

3 Likes

isnt it better if i start a obby sell some gamepass and then look for people?

3 Likes

Its completely up to you…

4 Likes

I have discord if you were wondering

1 Like

can i have your discord, please?

1 Like

lolhi0404#8685 that is my discord
Note: This is a one time thing I get hundreds of requests I No longer do free scripting

2 Likes

i sent fr and my user is meremoon

1 Like

Hi. If you take a look at the replies posted subsequent to yours, Rohan did in fact get some interested scripters willing to work for free (albeit not professionally employed). Other than that, I agree with you that #help-and-feedback:scripting-support is a more appropriate location to ask for feedback.

You also could advise him to include relevant details for the project that could help us locate the problem.

3 Likes

visual, i need to talk with you, sent fr on disc. username: meremoon