Hi there! I am currently making 4 games. All are going very well. Im getting very lonely and tired of hiring new people.
@EternalCanadianDev - Builder, UI, Modeling, (Some Scripting Knowledge)
@COULD_BE_YOU- Programmer, Animator, (Some UI)
About The Job
I am looking for someone who wishes to be a full time partner with me to produce games. These games will all be for fun and not profit driven.
- We share games we make. (Some go under your name if you do more work, some go under mine)
- You get 60% of profits from all games that you put more work into and 50% of all games you help me with, no matter how little help it is.
- You get to communicate with me and we can play roblox games together
- Someone to talk to you
- Someone to keep you from feeling lonely
- Ill buy you vip servers on games if you really wanna play them. (You can invite your friends to these vip server too!)
- The more games we make the more popular we would become. This can help you grow a Youtube channel and/or get recognized by roblox.
- Ill pay for any roblox event tickets. Such as RDC (If I have enough) . Or atleast chip in some robux for you to DevEx. (If we make good games sometimes around 200k/700 USD, RDC is really expensive to go to if you dont live in North America.
- Working on games you may not like, I will try to make ideas we both like.
- Sometimes difficult work, ill try to give you as little work as possible.
- Games we publish are not garrunteed to earn money but I will pay for all Ads/Sponsorships
- Sometimes I cant be online because of school. (Usually 9am-5pm on weekdays, Monday-Thursday)
- Experienced wth programming
- Experienced in animating
- Somewhat experienced in UI
- At least 2 hours of free time on weekdays and 4 on weekends.
- Able to speak good english
- Dosent swear every 4 words.
- Delivers critisim on all work We/I produce in an unbais manner.
- Honest and/or outgoing
I am paying 50-60% of all games we work on. 60% for games you work more on and 50% for games we both work on.
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: EternalCanadianDev#1541
(Discord replys will be ignored till tommorow/Friday)
Thanks for reading!