Looking for a Large-scale Smooth terrain builder!

About Us

Hi there! We are Dummy games (project: 1), a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for an Advanced Large-scale Smooth terrain builder for our game.

*The Team
@you - Environment Design
@reserved- Scripting
@reserved - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a professional smooth terrain builder to join our team.

What we want from you

• being able to Build & Playing with terrain.
  • being able to use 3d models made by the team.
  • being able to build some other assets yourself (little wood cabins, a bridge, etc.
Example of our game's build style

world zero 3
world zero one
world zero 2
(if you’ve played “World // zero” then you know what we mean :wink: ) sorry for the bad image quality, I got it from yt.

Our game needs at least 2 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 3-4 hours.

Payment

We are paying 15$ per hour or 200$ in a one-time payout. Our preferred payment method is PayPal. We will offer a contract (kind of) for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Venuent1
You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

Do you offer robux? If you are interested, please check out my portfolio! I hope to hear back.

No, I like to pay with irl money.

1 Like

Alright, apologies, I am not interested at this time. Good luck.

1 Like

Do you guys do a % down payment?

~Shinyju.

Yea, But if you want that it’ll be very risky. If the game is going bad then i’ll have a bad time paying you.

No, I mean. You guys may be doing a 200$ one time payout. Is there a down payment of 15% of the 200 bucks to start work so that in case it is cancelled or etc. Since I know some people do that for commissions.

~Shinyju.

Uhm, Yeah if you want i can do that for you.

If u are still hiring I am down

Sure i am! :wink: DM me with your portfolio! :slight_smile:

I don’t have twitter… u got discord?

I told you, DM me your portfolio in The forum :rofl:! Contact me here: :jack_o_lantern:CrabStixx (but spooky):jack_o_lantern:#0567

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.