Looking for a LEAD SCRIPTER for a Cafe

Hiring a Lead Scripter For a Cafe

About Us

We are a cafe called Sabor. We have over 700 members and we are looking for an experienced scripter for our game.

The link to our group: Sabor - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced scripter who can script the following things:

• A detailed order system
    We currently have one built, we’d like the scripter to add autofill and the serving part where the player should be able to claim one item per order and once it’s complete they click on the counter to serve to the customer
  • Advanced kitchen system
    We’d like our kitchen system to be similar to bloxburg, where you press e to interact. It does sound easy however the items are near each other so we are looking for someone to fix it so that it shows the item nearest to the player, not all GUIs at once.

We’re in no rush for the scripter to complete the scripting.

Payment

Our budget begins at 1k, as the order system is almost completed and the kitchen system we’re looking for the e to interact, not the changes to the food. This is negotiable if you provide legitimate reasons why.

Our full budget for v3 development is 1k-3k. We won’t use it all on the scripter unless they provide reasons why.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My tag is CherryLeChicken#6524.

Any questions I would be glad to answer!

2 Likes

If your budget begins at 1k, can you give a estimate at what it goes up to? (Or a range.)

2 Likes

Updated! Our budget for development is 1k-3k currently. It will augment as our revenue augments.

2 Likes

Interested, Check my portfolio 4wku | Programmer & Builder

We found a scripter! We will refer to here if we will ever need a replacement or another scripter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.