Looking for a long-term partner

About Me

Hi there! I am a programmer and UI designer, and founder of Optic Interactive. I am looking for Developers who are willing to join our team and work with us for a long time.

Requirements

Must have discord.
Must be a member of the developer fourm.
Must have photos of what you make.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developer to join our tea. We expect high quality work that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 10 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying robux through percentage. Our preferred payment method is [robux]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
If the game is a flop, there will be a backup payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: C_robix#0121
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the game about? also I’m a scripter and builder.

1 Like

I have not thought about the game yet.

Normally it’s customary to list what the game will be about, so the developers have an idea of what they will required to script/build. Like if a game is an obby it’s obviously a lot easier to script/build than if a game is a first person shooter game. So it’s always nice to have an idea of what we will be doing, mainly so we can know how difficult the tasks will be.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.