Looking for a Map Builder / Blender Map Builder for One piece Game

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please note that topics in this category are automatically closed. Be prepared to edit your topic with answers to questions about your projects. You may also be provided feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi I’m 18 I’ve been playing Roblox since 2012. I recently got into making 3d Models in blender, and also building maps. I’m looking forward to making my own game. I’m looking for a map builders especially people who work in blender and can texture. (I prefer that type of map builder) but its not required.

The Team
@PerPurple - owner
@Suha- Scripter
@TheChrisGamerZ- Scripter
@Perpurple - 3D Modeler
@username - Builder

About The Job

The game I’m making is based off the mobile game called “Bounty Rush”. I’m looking for a builder who can make a detailed map, and has enough experience to know what your doing. You wont be working on the map all by yourself I will also be helping in the process of making the maps. If you dm me I do have more examples on what you would be working on. Some examples down below.

Example of our game’s build style

Payment
I can’t offer USD or Robux right now so I’m doing Percentage %
Depending On how good if a Builder you are the more % I will give you.

Contact Us

Discord - Hawt#0268
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.