Looking for a map builder!

Good morning fellow Roblox Developers :smiley:

I’m currently looking for a talented map builder to help make maps for my featured game, Castle Siege :smiley:

Currently the game has 2 maps, but both maps were built to a ‘template’ We are wanting somebody with a creative mind to design there own map from scratch! This includes creating your own castle designs! :smiley:

Here’s 2 shots of the maps in the game!

Map requirements:

• Clear centre point (King of the Hill gamemode has a single flagged place in the middle of the map
  • Castles need to be IDENTICAL (except for team colouring)
  • Players have to spawn inside some sort of structure(planning on implementing team only doors in future to prevent spawn killing
  • Would be preferred if map wasn’t rectangular
  • Has to be surrounded in hills/mountains/whatever (no invisible walls)
  • No terrain! Must be made completely of parts (meshes are allowed, but keep to a minimum)

If you have any more questions please reply to this and I’ll get back to you ASAP :smiley:

Payment: 20,000R$ (Open to negotiation)
Group funds!

4 Likes

New members aren’t supposed to make posts asking for collaboration, which is why the board for it is private. Please wait until you are a member.

Well how long does that take?

Six months at most, but if you’re a good contributor to the forums you can get promoted early.

Well I got accepted on the 12th of Sempter, so over 7 months ago :confused:

Is this something new? I haven’t heard of this before.

1 Like

I haven’t either.

2 Likes

If you’re referring to early promotion, it was in the original post for the new member program. I’m not sure who else has been promoted early outside of me.

If you’re referring to “six months”, to clarify, six months and you can reapply for member.

Wait I have to apply to become a member?

Reapply after six months, yes.

Nobody told me I had to apply after being accept into the devforums to become a ‘member’…

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/new-member-program-faq/83329

New Members don’t have access to the entire forums yet. There is a collaboration section (#development-discussion:collaboration) but it is private to new members intentionally.

2 Likes

Wow cheers Roblox :expressionless::roll_eyes:

I mean if you’re still up for maps, dm me on here or on ROBLOX @TonedOut