(Closed) Looking for a Music Composer

Hello there! I’m looking for a Music Composer for my OpenWorld MMORPG called Titanstone Online, I’m paying a percentage amount of the game’s shares for this job, we expect a High Quality of Audio and a Medium Knowledge of Fantasy Music.

The Game will have around 25+ tracks, So this won’t be easy :slight_smile:
Each Track would be made after an Area is done, So you can look around and get inspired! :smiley:

I’m offering 5% of the game’s earnings, You can correct me if you wish. Your Quality might be above this share, then I would adjust :slight_smile:

Discord:@Yaltyx#4159
Twitter: @Titanstone_RBLX

1 Like
  1. Composers are highly unlikely to take a percentage of the game revenue. Its just does not make sense for them to do that. You could easily just decide that you don’t want to finish the game and they get nothing after spending a lot of time creating the music.

2. 5%… Seriously… If you look at the majority music composer portfolios they are charging 30-50$ a pop. At the rates I said and what you are looking for, they would expect, at bare minimum, 750 USD. That means for them to see an amount of money comparable to what they would normally charge your game would have to make $15,000 USD. I mean I hope your game is successful, more power to you, but most games don’t do anywhere near that good.

In conclusion… This ain’t it chief.

3 Likes

Add me on discord. I’m interested. Scarf_panda#8218

Yeah, making music takes way too much time for 5%. When paying anyone for anything, you should always pay up front. Otherwise payment is not guaranteed.

I’d be interested if you paid upfront. My portfolio: Music Composer For Hire

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.