Looking for a proffesional development team, for a fresh new game

SkyClash Development

~~ Info ~~

Hello, I am Kno_wledge a fairly experienced programmer(2 years), UI Designer, Game Designer… and also a builder. I have decided to start a new ROBLOX project, with a creative & unique idea… that was engineered for infinite replayability… long playtimes, and the cure to boredom. This game idea was inspired by an already-popular OG game, Skywars. I’d like to make a game similar, but with a different experience than all Robloxians can enjoy… with a unique system, unique items, unique game modes… that will please ROBLOX.

~~ Positions ~~

@[CLOSED] [Builder] - 20% (Fully Negotiatble)
@atalentedperson [Programmer] - 30% (Fully Negotiatble)
@atalentedperson [Modeler] - 20% (Fully Negotiatble)
@Kno_wledge [Programmer/Builder/UI_Deisgner/Project_Manager] - 30%

~~ Payment ~~

The payments as of the moment, are percentages… this project, is mostly dedicated to creativity… and what we could do together united as a team, we will have funds to fully sponsor the game. I hope to see you on the team, let’s get on the front-page! :smile:

DM me on the dev-forums, or…

Capitalist Germany #0902

Hello, do you have discord I can contact you on?

Yes, Capatalist Germany#0902

{30 charsss}

Sent! :slight_smile:

{30 charsssssss}

Hello! My username is mariamytivano and I can develop models / games. My scripting skills are OK but I can self teach anything I need to learn. I can provide proof upon further conversation.

My discord is: MariamDev#2759 (That is how you contact me)

I have been building on Roblox since 2014.
I am interested in helping you design a game! Just hit me up on Discord and we can get started!

I’d like to apply for modeler, but only if you don’t find anyone else, since i don’t take percentage pay only

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.