Looking for a scripter

Im a developer looking for a scripter as I’m not good at it. I would like to get a scripter for free if that’s avalable. my game is going to be about paintball The development hasn’t started yet but will start today. I’m looking for a gun scripter who is good at making guns and making a good relationship with them. so we can do later development with eachother!

My username is Infernous_forsaken

If you are interested in this please reply below.

I highly doubt you will get a scripter with no payment. They need some sort of pay for their work, unless they are new and would like a free learning experience. Furthermore, you have provided little information on what needs scripting, and considering development hasn’t even begun, we don’t know if the game will be worth it.

You either have to give them a percentage or a payout. But with a percentage we need to know if you will fund advertisements.

2 Likes

I don’t have any money or can I pay with robux I’m not sure as I don’t have any robux and I’m trying to get some by making this game if I give them a weekly percentage of robux like 40 would that work and do I have to staret development then make and recruitment program like this one?

No, but you have missed key points in your post. You said you have no robux, which then means that you can’t fund advertisements. I have been in this situation many times where a developer has said “I can fund ads” and then has to abandon the project. There needs to be something in it, and 40 Robux per week is not enough. If you are only hiring one other person I would recommend giving him 50%. You also never provided reference images so they have no idea on what needs scripting and how.

1 Like

Precisely what he said, I suggest you reconsider what you’re about to post before announcing it. If you want to impress people, look at other posts and learn from those, It’s not that hard. We all start somewhere I suppose

1 Like

I know that, but he should follow the template so people have a better idea of what the game is going to be like. We need reference images and an idea if he is funding it. Just trying to help him so he isn’t let down when no one attempts to contact / reply to him.

1 Like

That’s what I was doing… I was informing him that more information is needed in his post in order to have an understanding of the percent someone would need…

1 Like

What @goalmwo is saying is correct. The template provided is to help them plan out their post, but the OP didn’t follow it leading to lack of information. Goalmwo politely told him to how to set out his post and a different payment he can add. Theres nothing wrong with that, he was simply helping the OP.

2 Likes

I bet your going to flag my post Cause you have nothing to do in life only Flag people’s posts

I personally don’t know why your getting angry about this. He was helping out, not getting into his business. If anything it would increase the OP’s chance of getting a scripter.

Actually, you are supposed to inform the user in the topic. It’s easier and they can make adjustments easily without going off the page. Please go onto other posts and you will see the same thing. It is perfectly allowed.

I don’t know if your new, but it’s fine to reply to a topic if you have something to say. After replying to the topic a couple of time, it will recommend you to PM them, that’s when you can PM them if you have more to say.

1 Like

Mate, don’t get rude at me. If you don’t like how the forums work, then don’t be here.

Alright, you have taken this post far enough off topic, and that’s enough in my opinion. I was only stating why the users post needed to be edited, and I understand that you might have another opinion but I expect you to answer it respectfully instead of telling someone that they “never shut up”.

I’m taking myself out of this, and expect you to do the same instead of arguing with me.

1 Like

We are trying to handle this situation respectfully but you are making it hard for us to do that. Rudeness is not accepted on the forums which is why i have flagged your posts according to the guidelines. If you are rude to someone then they will react in the same way, and my comment was respectful. I’m not going to respond to this any longer as it is completely off topic and disrespectful to the topic owner who is trying to hire someone.

1 Like

If you look in the rules, that is not permitted.

1 Like

Are you old enough to be on the Devforum?

Please follow the guidelines: About the Recruitment category