Looking for a scripting partner to collaborate

About Me -
I have been on ROBLOX for around 11 years, since 2009, and have been building since 2010, and I can practically build anything I need.

I produced a game back in 2016-2017 that accumulated over 1.5 million visits, which back then was a considerable amount. I took a break from the game and have come back to create a game.

About The Job -
As a single member of a developer team, I am looking for a partner to help with the scripting part, to help design future games and ideas with.

Payment -
I’m just looking to give 50% of the game revenue as payment.
As well as if the game fails I can back my payment in USD or ROBUX, which depends on the quality of the work. Can be negotiated with the partner.

Contact Me -
You can contact me through discord, as well as seeing my past work.
JJ71599#3309

Preferred 16 years or older to apply.

Can you specify what kinds of games you are looking to develop? If you’ve started on a game already, that would be helpful to mention as well!

I have started on an apocalyptic game, as well as I’m pretty much down to make any kind of game the programmer is able to.

Can you give me examples of the kind of stuff you want scripted? because I wouldn’t want to be a scripter if I have to constantly do really advanced stuff

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.