Looking For a Scripting Partner

About Us

Hi there! I’m a builder looking for a scripter to script my builds. I’ve been building on roblox for almost a year. I want to make actual games, but that is not possible for me do to my lack of scripting knowledge. This is not a job where you work for me, you work with me.

My Portfolio

About The Job

I’m looking for a hard working developer with good communication and at least 6 months of scripting experience. I’d like someone who can also do UI. I’ve finished building a game and it basically just needs to be scripted. I have ideas for other games that we could make together. My goal is to eventually open a development studio.

Payment

We will split the money made

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By “we will split the money” do you mean you and the scripter get 50% revenue?

It depends on how much scripting the game needs. The scripter will probably get over 50%

1 Like

What are you looking for?
It’d help if you explained a bit more about the background you’d like for a partner you’d be interested in working with. Perhaps your background too – could also add some images of your work, it’d really help people understand whether they’re the right person for you.

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.