Looking for a Team of people who want to make a [Story Game]

Hmmmmm… What did it say? 30chars Wrong discord? Or can I just not talk with anyone who is not on the same channel with me?

Well I am putting everyone in a discord chat and it says your account is wrong.

Count me in!

Discord: SinisterPlayz#7989

I’m a UI designer and I’d be interested in helping out with this but I have a few questions.

1. How are you paying, Robux, Percentage, USD, etc.
  2. What is the topic going to be, there wasn’t much described in the forum.

Hello Jacob!

We are pleased you are interested in our project! At this time, our answers to your questions are the following:

1. We are most likely paying via percentage, however this is subject to change, and all developers will be notified in advance of any such changes.

2. The subject of the game is currently a story based in a friend group who, staying the night in a mansion, become victims of armed robbery, and all players must work together to reach the end.

As an aside, we do currently have a UI Designer, but you can still let us know of your interest regardless! We would love to have more hands on deck for this project!

Sincerely,
CaptLincoln

Sounds interesting! I am not good with building yet, but I have ideas.

Hi, are you looking for someone to make you music? If so–> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated! If you need one more talk to @CaptLincoln. :123:

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

Count me in!

Discord: Tommy (Tommy)#2339

You’ve peaked my interest. Count me in.

Discord Green (Marth Lover)#1707

Count me in! I’d be interested in trying to help scirpt.

Can we have for information about this project? I might be interested if I can have some more details

-c68o

Hello c68o!

This project is a collaboration between many, many developers. As of right now we have 7 builders, 4 scripters, 5 GFX artists, and about six other developers.

We are not looking for builders anymore at this time, however you are free to join on as a tester when we are ready!

Thank you for your interest!

CaptLincoln
Communications Manager/Music Composer
Untold Stuidos

Psssst you misspelled studio :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.