Looking for a UI artist

I’m looking for a talented graphic designer who can specialize in UI. This will include everything from on-screen gameplay elements to elaborate menus. The game is a first person shooter, and I am looking for a sleek/clean overall look for 2D elements. This means actual graphics shouldn’t be too complex, but you must still be able to create images, icons, and such as needed for UI. I will explain everything that needs to be included in the UI, and give ideas as to navigation, but you be will largely responsible for everything relating to on-screen layouts and convenient user interactions. I will do all and any coding necessary, your job will just be visual design. Communication will be done primarily over discord. If you’re interested, PM me and we can go into more detail and discuss payment.

PS: from what I’ve seen roughly ballpark payment in the OP helps a lot.

It’s hard to come up with an exact figure due to the nature of what needs to be done. However, I’d be willing to pay $100+ just for layout designs/sketches that can be used in the final product.

It’s not hard to make a good-looking GUI using Paint.net. I’d recommend downloading and using that. Worst case scenario, if you’re a good builder, you can make a model and use ThumbnailCamera to get it in your GUI.

Well then people should be jumping all over this. I’m not good at 2D design, so I need someone who is.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.