Looking for a UI designer - Good Pay Project

WHAT’S THIS? :thinking:

We’re looking for a UI designer to complete a series of specific tasks for a payment which can be negotiable

WHAT WILL I BE DOING? :scroll:

There are a number of UI which will be requested of you to make.I have a detailed plan and description on the UI to make. It is for the most part a basic UI for a game which includes a shop , currency and settings window

More explicit details per task will be shared in private discussion

WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED? :construction_worker_man:

You should be comfortable in a few things to ensure you have minimal trouble with the tasks:

You should be able to make UI using graphic software and studio. You should be able to work in a timely manner and without delay.

PAYMENT🤑

You will be paid 20,000-80,000R$ if the given work is completed by a reasonable, mutually-negotiated deadline and is clear of detectable bugs [We’ll be lenient for time around unexpected issues]. The reason for the big pay bracket is due to the different tasks , the more you complete the more payment you recieve.

We’re also looking to follow up with more opportunities if your service is responsive and productive

I THINK I’M INTERESTED :

If you believe you’re qualified and would like to take on the tasks above for the payment, hit me up on **Discord DefaultKind#6295 ** with samples of your work.

Look forward to your response :+1:

1 Like

Hey there

Check my portfolio out: Ted | Digital Artist For Hire [UI/UX/GFX] - Public Collaboration / Public Portfolios - Roblox Developer Forum

My portfolio needs updating but you can see some examples of previous work in my portfolio here:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/scripter-designer-6-years-of-experience/141492/4
(7 years now :wink: )

Later tonight when I get home I will link some more up to date pieces of work that scale flawlessly :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.