Looking for Advanced Scripter

About Us

Hi there! We are DevCourse, a Roblox Education Development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Project Infinity!

About The game

ive always had a passion for education and opening up creativity to those who dont have certain resources. one of those situations is no access to a computer. i have many friends who have always wanted to delve into game development, or just let out their creativity. but alot of them dontt have access to a computer but only a console or a phone. my goal is to use the roblox engine to make something where there are premade assets which allows people to let out their creativity on vr, console, and phone. there will be different game modes, a combat one (works much like fortnite creative) a custom asset builder which saves and can be used in their gamemodes/games, a platformer (much likes robot 64’s level creator) and others. i believe the next generation of developers are going to be who create the metaverse, and who will revolutionize the way play and gaming is seen. id like to have people start early.
many examples of games that do this are

Example of our game's build style

we are looking for a scripter who is interested and would be passionate about the projecy

Payment

We are paying percentage + a set amount of robux which can be negotiated.

Contact Us

Drop a portfolio below with your discord tag or send a dm to my discord account CharlieJimenez#5249

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 4 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.