Looking for an experienced Scripter and Builder for a 26k+ member pizza group!

I own a pizza group called Little Caesars.

We have hit 26k members in 35 days.

We need a hawaiian themed island made, preferrably more realistic with normal terrain, We will need a restaurant made, a club building made on the island, houses that people will be able to buy with in game currency, a boat shop with a dock, a car shop, a weapon/gun shop, maybe a grocery store and a gas station.

We also will need a seperate smaller island made with a roman coliseum built for a battle/fighting arena. People will be able to buy weapons/armor with arena currency system that will need to be made and you can either earn arena currency through wins/losses and then you can also buy developer products for arena currency.

There will also need to be a main island currency where you earn that currency based off time playing the game and also you can earn more in game currency working as staff for the group.
The currency will need to have a datastore which allows us to determine automated minute given wage for workers based off their rank that they have in the group.

We also need a working car coded iseally with suspension and drifting like jailbreak with gas in-game and a coded gas station.

With the dock, there will need to be a fishing system made.

We need a working taser and baton that both ragdoll people when hit. The baton will deal 25 dmg a hit.

We need a timer that can check if you are afk or not based on movements in the past 10 seconds as well. holding down a key doesn’t count time either.

The sword fighting arena needs code so when you click on another player, you can request to duel them. If they accept, you fight to the death for 3 rounds 2/3 or 1 round. There will be a stat screen that needs to be made which lists your wins/losses as well as KDA. When teleported to the island arena, you should only be able to fight the person in a duel with you, so that would have to be coded into the linked sword.

We also need a tournament mode that a customized admin code just for the tournament system can use.

Payment: If you accept limiteds, which is my preferred method for payment, I have 2 eyes of azurewrath and one will be paid for the builder that builds the map, and the other one will be paid to the scripter for their portion of development. Both limiteds have 135k in value on rolimons and about 100k in rap.

My discord is BradytoGronk #0956 so if you would like to discuss more about the project, you can add me there and shoot me a message. Looking forward to working with you!

AS OF RIGHT NOW BOTH POSITIONS ARE FILLED! THANK YOU!

5 Likes

they need an island and restaurant and etc …
but a question that creates the island the restaurant and etc … has to code them too?

1 Like

I need a Builder that can do the build and then a seperate person to code everything for the game systems.

2 Likes

how many builder do you need for this project?

1 Like

1 maybe 2 if the builder can’t do it all

1 Like

I wrote to you by the forum dm

Can you check my portfolio out? See if I qualify? It’s in my profile

Thanks

Hey, would u need a modeler to help with the island?

Nah my brother does modeling. sorry lol

are you able to code the high quality systems?

Sent a friendrequests #Hoodless 9548, Looking forward to speaking more.

you will see if I am qualified

About:

Hello! I am DaffyDavinko and I am a Intermediate Programmer that could make most of these tasks and I am looking forward to applying, a Interested, here is my portfolio if I qualify: Intermediate Programmer

Not that I know of But no need to hire me that’s your option

I’m quite interested in the job. I have sent you a friend request.

I am interested, sent friend request on discord. will#4070

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.