Looking for animators!

I am looking for a animator for my upcoming RPG in the making.
Lets get straight to the point! I currently need smoother animations for my game, some simple like jumping, idle, sprinting animations. What I need more urgently however, is sword attacks. The sword attack require a lot of movement, jumping into the air, spinning around, and very anime-like sword fighting. Furthermore, I may need other kinds of animations for example in cut scenes. That being said, sword abilities are still more prioritized but I will accept if you do any of the animations mentioned above. The payment can be negotiated but I only pay with Robux. If you are interested, hit me up with a message!

Link to game if interested (100% not self-promotion):

6 Likes

I want to advise you to use the template, as seen here:

Your post seems to miss quite a few details.

3 Likes

Alright! Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

How much?

It would also help if your Collaboration request was more detailed and expansive than a text wall with a link to your game. Check the category for other offers for a sense of what you should include, as well as the template/example offer that @Supersnel11 posted.

3 Likes

The pay will be around 100 - 1000 robux depending on length and difficulty!

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re underpaying, which is not a good idea. I’d advise that you recalculate the worth or possibly the budget you’re willing to expend on animations, seeing as you seem to want a lot of animations created for this game with various complex movements and potentially of great length.

I’m not saying skyrocket your value, but you definitely should not be paying that little.

Another thing to address: is this a fixed pay or are you referring to it as pay-by-animation? I’m going to get seriously worried if the budget discussion is not per-animation and these are the values being presented.

2 Likes

Oh sorry for the misconception! I did no mean to pay on great lengthy animations, all I want is like an animated sword swing or ability of some sort. As for the cut-scene’s it’s not going to be a entire scene of animations but only animations when showing emotion, or interacting with another person for example. Much of the animations are walking, jumping, and casual sword swings at times.

2 Likes

But it that is still underpaying I would like to know the average price for an anime sword ability animation from around 3 - 6 seconds!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.