Looking for any advice/feedback to make this build more detailed for a big project

Hello everyone. I made this build of a bank for an upcoming bank and was looking for any extra detail I could add. For example, I think the roof looks a bit plain but I’m not sure how to make it look more detailed. If I could get some support that would be great! (The ATMs are placeholder)

2 Likes

Can you go in it, If not make it to where they touch the door and it teleports them to the inside of a square building that would look like the inside of a bank.

1 Like

The bank is currently supposed to be abandoned currently but we plan for an update where we will make an inside for a robbery.

For a bank, the place looks not bad for a start. I wouldn’t really focus on the roof structure since a variety of banks don’t feature props ‘at all’! I’ll attach a few of examples of variety of similar style banks, have you considered adding front entrance additional details banks also feature more windows perhaps experiment and see what approach your wanting.

The drive thru walls can be centered or align with the building outline as the wall looks odd in my opinion! You can even add some circular lights underneath the drive thru on the other side to reflect a better scene. If your project is related to a abandoned view add props that fit that style;

Images