Looking for Artists | GFX Artists, Graphic Artists, Digital Artists

!!Artists Needed!!

Hello, my name is Princessmarine and I am a Digital Artist and an amateur builder. I am calling for multiple artists because I am making a game called The ROBLOX Gallery. Here I will provide more details about the game.

Update :mega:

The Gallery has been created and is now ready for viewing!

I will no longer be accepting personal friend requests on Discord anymore. I have instead created a Discord Server purposely for the games updates and art submissions. If you wish to be a part of the Gallery and submit your work, please join the server and follow the steps listed.

What is The Roblox Gallery?

The Roblox Gallery will be a grand Roblox art gallery that features art from all different mediums. Such as:

GFX Artists

Graphic Artists

Digital Artists

Traditional Artists

I hope to expand showcasing other art forms such as Clothing Designs and Build Designs in the future

The purpose of the art gallery is to feature the many talented artists on Roblox that are often overlooked. As an artist myself I know how hard it is to get recognition (especially on Roblox) and the media is often underappreciated. So I would like to create a safe space for artists and for people who appreciate art into a game where artists can express themselves and interact with others of the same passion.

If you wish to learn more about the game the details are here:

Game Details

These are my goals for the game

The art will be displayed in these big frames that will be placed all around the gallery The quality is low because this is an example. The build have not been fully rendered.

Name tags will be included under the frames to give credit where is due.

A future plan for the gallery is to create a like system under the art that also features a count display. So everyone is free to show appreciation for the art they like.

A journal system will also be implemented so when a visitor clicks on the artist nametag, it shows a small journal that shows the artists custom bio and art details. Such as commission details and their Social Media profile [Journal details are completely by choice]

I would also like to expand the project to showcasing Clothing Designs (Advertising Homestores) and Builds (Advertising builders for recognition and commission possibilities) in the future.

I will also be implementing a group status that shows guests and Featured Artists. Featured Artists in the group will have access to Donations from the game.

To be a Featured Artist you’d have to fill out an application and pay a fee.

These are future plans none of these ideas are active

This game is still a work in progress

Interested?

I am gathering art to fill the Gallery when the build is complete. I am only gathering art consented by the artist to use in the gallery.

If you are interested in this idea then why don’t you become a Featured Artist for my Gallery? Here is all you have to do:

1. Join The Roblox Gallery Discord Server: Discord

2. Submit any piece of art you have in any of the categories listed (You can submit however many)

3. Join The ROBLOX Gallery group to gain your Featured Artist Status The ROBLOX Gallery [In The Works] - Roblox
    (Only if you’re submitting art for the Gallery

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reply or private message me.

I am also open to any suggestions, criticism and ideas.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.