Looking for builder and scripter for upcoming 3D platformer

About The Project

Project Name: One Century

Project Idea: The game will be a 3D platformer, like Robot 64, or A Block In Time. You the character have just been awoken after 100 years, you venture out to find answers and you stumble upon a village, that is where the lobby will be. You will be able to go on different levels through portals and maybe we can have multiplayer to make things more interesting. I’m currently looking for another scripter to help fully script the game as I’m really slow and not as advanced yet, and another builder preferably someone who can do terrain but can still build low poly assets.

The Team
@HavocOmega - Lead Developer
@OPEN SPOT - Scripter
@OPEN SPOT - Builder [Mainly terrain]

Things I’ve already worked on

Menu

https://gyazo.com/f3b976458a7724c1cda3359dfd558179
-Note: The images are placeholders.

About The Job

-Scripter-

As the scripter, you’ll be incharge of helping make the game mechanics such as chracter movement, enemy AI, possible combat system, bosses, levels, guis, and such. They need to be easy to understand so that I can just edit the script incase somethings not working right. Remember I’ll still be able to help script most of the items listed.

-Builder-

As a builder I need help making terrain, making the levels, houses, mobs and other things. I’ll also be helping make the assets along side you so no need to worry if you can’t make it on time. I’ll be needing low poly builds just to make the game look more fun and quirky. With the terrain it should look natural but also kind of hard to explore around in, also with the levels there will be platforms, enemies, crystals to collect, certain obstacles and things that can kill you.

-Extra Notes-

I expect maturity, patience, motivation, and activity. Everyone will have to get their tasks done, atleast 3 assets or scripts a month to get pay. Also if you could have MST timezone that’d be great too, or somewhere near that time.

Payment

I am willing to pay each month atleast, but for now I’ll be paying in R$, once I get some money, I’ll try to pay through paypal or something, we can discuss the how much you will be payed via Dev Forum or Discord. Pay will increase depending on the quality of the build and how fast you make it, this goes with scripting too , but it can decrease if your slow and produce bad quality assets.

• Builder: 15%
• Scripter: 15%

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: havoccccccc#4694.
If you have any questions or concerns you can also contact me through the ways provided ontop.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and can’t wait to start working with you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is payment Robux or Dollars?
Also, what is your price range?

Ah sorry about that let me fix that, also in R$. If I can get USD I’d probably be willing to pay through paypal but as for right now I’ll be paying in R$.

What exactly does this mean? What would be on these levels?

I’ve added some more detail to it.

Well… this definitely doesn’t sound fishy at all.

I’d recommend organising a much more professional way to pay your builders.

1 Like

I’ll apply, however I’m not the best with terrain. However, I’m in the process of learning blender so I might be able to do some things.

Kresty-boi#6882

I sent a fr on discord… I would love to show you some of my work there

I’m Looking For A Builder Job For A Long Time I Sent A Freind request username: TheRealRedDino#6476

This is referring to the areas that you take part in levels correct?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.