Looking for builders for my piggy inspired game

About Us

Hi there! I am Donimicc and i have a game called Teddy, it is a piggy inspired game. I am looking for builders who are willing to Help me make maps for Teddy!

I will talk about the robucks when we talk :wink:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs 2 chapters completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 800 Robux per map. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
Donimicc#0480

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello! i can make some maps :smiley: tell me if you are interested in disc iiEvilEverettii#1347

800RBX seems a bit small for a map. That’s about 8USD per map.

Actually it is $10 per map. Which might not seem like a lot but it could go a long way.

Contact me if needed.

1 Like

That is wrong. According to the Devex-ratio, 800 Robux are equal to 2.80USD, which is a very low payment for an entire map that has to be done.

2 Likes

i wish i had more robucks but i dont :confused:

1 Like

If you aren’t capable of paying your developers properly, it’s perhaps better to not even hire developers. If I was you, I would repost this when I had the budget. Good luck on finding people…

2 Likes

Well, I am looking at buying Robux via Roblox website. 800 Robux is $10. You can see it as $2.80 but I see it as $10.

Hey, we got the same idea “teddy” but i cant script. I’d like to help.

Discord: -Alijandro0807

Edit: I just see the payment and its low.

800robux is low or you can offer game revenue %

There’s a program called DevEx where you can turn your robux into real USD, and the rate is extremely low. If you were talking about turning USD to robux then it would be around 10$ which is what I was estimating by.

Yes, but I am going off resell prices by Roblox.

Up the budget, 800 is nothing.

1 Like

I sent you a friend request! 30charssssssssss

Wasn’t GnomeCode making a game called “Teddy”?

1 Like

yes 30charactersignorethisicantpostthiswithoutadding30characters

So doesn’t that mean that you just took his idea and put a lot less effort into it?

1 Like

well then be right back i am going to um cough

close my game and think about my life