Looking for Creators and Developers to Interview for a Magazine Project

Although it’s cool to see more developers trying to create a new Roblox-themed magazine, I am always disappointed because nobody ever seems to get past the first issue or two before they realize they’re in way over their heads. Despite this, I welcome anyone to try. I would be interested in helping but I wouldn’t be trusting with my email address.

1 Like

Feel free to DM me if you don’t feel like emailing in :slight_smile:

I’ve got a good idea of what I’m dealing with here; I’ve got a fair bit of experience managing game production and development and I’ve had experience in the publishing and production of written content in the past. It’s not going to be easy, but I don’t give up easily haha

1 Like

This looks pretty interesting. Excited to see how it turns out.

1 Like

I make bots for a living cause Im lonely and now I have successfully made friends.

We just set up our first social media profile, will be putting any updates to this there! Go ahead and give us a follow if you’re interested in the magazine it’s self :smiley:

https://twitter.com/LevelUpRBX

Also sent out a first word tweet, so if any of you happen to have twitter followings it’d help immensely if you could help us get the word out! https://twitter.com/LevelUpRBX/status/982327207711387648

I’m interested!

1 Like

I’d love to, but its hardcore studying time right now, I actually broke my 1 week no-roblox rule to reply to this (thanks devforum mailing). So when’s the deadline? If there isn’t, then i’m in for this!

We’ll start reaching out to people for the actual interviews in around a month. We’re mid-design stage right now. We’ve confirmed a few people for interviews already, but we’ll decide on the rest closer to the time.

1 Like

hi how are you?
color me interested.

2 Likes

You’re working on Project Slime Protect, right?

Would love to do a piece on that- it’s so aesthetically pleasing! I’ll contact you soon.

i’m interested but unknown lmao

1 Like

Interested

Hi :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a DM a day or two ago, but didn’t get a reply yet. Don’t want to rush you! :stuck_out_tongue: Just wondering when I could expect a reply. :smiley:

Hey! Had more interest than I anticipated, so I’m making my way through things as efficiently as I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alrighty!! Take your time :smile:

in that case, I’m interested :smiley:

Interested but also not really known,

my discord is tyridge77#5390 if you’d like it. Thanks :slight_smile:

This sounds really interesting :wink:

Oh shoot, I’m just a guy that likes cute things.

I’d love to do a piece with you guys! Lemme know when. :wink:

1 Like

Interested