Level Up!'s Graphic Branding Showcase

I’ve been working with @RBXKyle for the past month about Level Up!'s graphic branding and I’m really excited to share them out publicly upon it’s exposure! Everything is flexible in terms of use, functional, vibrant, and may easily be developed as the contents also develops.I hope you like it as well as I do!

Here’s what it looks like!

Post7

Initial Design

This was the first concept to visualize the company’s branding although it didn’t work out.

Level Up!

Check out Level Up!, they’re currently looking for creators and developers to interview

Any feedbacks? Thoughts? Let me know what you think!

32 Likes

i love the use of gradients! the palettes are really nice!
amazing work :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Pumpkin has been working with us on branding and also will be working with us on general design of the magazine. It’s a pleasure to work with him.

He’s an extremely talented individual and I’d strongly recommend him to anyone!

3 Likes

Cool, although personal preference is telling me that the pattern thing in the background makes it feel kinda cluttered.
I get why it’s there, though.

Nice to see gradients being used in the context of Roblox :wink:

that reminds me, I need to get to making a modern gradient style UI

1 Like

Best looking visuals I’ve seen in a long time. Beautiful :heart_eyes:

My eyes are very pleased.

Incredible
Really like the use of shadows to show the pattern looping through the logo

I’m a big fan but I hope you guys decide to add more content to your pages than some other magazines in the past. What I really want is to read something packed full of information, not just fancy graphics/text effects.

3 Likes

Dead.

1 Like

Literally I thought it might if been you, that logo design felt too clean and amazing to not be.

For some reason this looks like an expensive magazine. Your art looks so good that it’s intimidating.

Then I’ll make sure the writers has all the space for them to fill up the pages with those packed full of information for every topic :relaxed:

Thanks for letting me know. The patterns will be applied much cleaner for future images

1 Like

Really nice! First thing I thought of tbh

As a designer, this brings me true joy, the vectors are perfect and oh my god the colors are great. This seems like professional and high quality branding that I’d spot from anywhere.

3 Likes

Holy sh-shrapnel
You never cease to amaze me pumpkin

10/10

1 Like

Amazing graphics. The palette really was something.

Those are brilliant!

Ha! The Level Up! event… gosh darn when CN did live action lol.

I wore that hat for so long thinking it looked great lmao

1 Like