Looking For Criticism on my Plane Framework

Here’s a showcase of the plane framework I’ve built:

It is part of my game: Plane Wars 2.5 - Roblox

Any kind of feedback is much appreciated.

1 Like

It would be great if we could see what the controls are so we can give feedback on the user experience (UX) of the plane!

In all honesty, the plane mechanics seems to work very well, and the UI isn’t confusing. Everything looks pretty nice. The smoke idea is pretty genius, too.

However, I must complain about the bullet noises. They do sound very vaporized in a way and rather annoying when they are fired.

Other than that, very good job.

1 Like

I understand what you mean, but that’s exactly how the gun is supposed to sound:

1 Like

As an aviation enthusiast, I can attest to the fact that this is a very realistic and well made plane! The A-10 warthog is always a classic, and yes the gun does sound like that.

1 Like

Interesting. Learned something new!

I only have one more suggestion then. Maybe a hotkey so that you can make the UI visible/invisible in case some users find it distracting when they don’t need to click things on their screen.

1 Like

For the game quality is good and detailed! Honestly, I really like the effect that is released from the plane when it flies (particles and sound).

Just a suggestion you could add a tutorial or add a text on each button/Ui on the Plane.So as not to confuse new players.

I think it’s all from me,Thank you and

Keep it up! :wink:

1 Like

Would be awesome to see the AC130.