It’s been a few years since Roblox brought VR compatibility on this platform. As of now, not a single popular Roblox game has implemented this feature, and it’s obvious why. Headsets are still very expensive, it takes a valuable amount of time to implement and the market is non-existent. But i’ll be darned if i don’t get to play at least one Roblox VR experience in my life.
About The Job
I’m looking for a smart and handsome developer to create a script that allows players to play VR games in first person view with the HTC Vive. A few things i hope to see:
- Headset tracking head rotation and position
- Controllers tracking R15 left/right hand position and rotation
- Arms following hands while remaining attached to torso (inverse kinematics)
- Visibility to non-VR players
- Easy to work with, modify, and implement
- Universal compatibility for most games using standard R15/Anthro humanoids.
My starting price is $175 and a virtual hug, but can be negotiated (in case you’re not the hugging type). I understand that it’s not a lot of money, and i would gladly pay a lot more, but i won’t be able to earn anytihng with this myself and my income is not the best. I also won’t be able to pay in renders for a while due to college taking a lot of my spare time.
Note: Upon receiving payment the script will be open-sourced for any developer to use, modify and potentially make money off.
So yeah, feel free to think about it and maybe we can make something awesome together. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Have a good one!