Looking for developers (Crow Hotels & Resorts)

Why do the percentages drop?
You may not be able to get an investor, so what happens then?

I admire your confidence, but the words you say have been said by so many other’s in the past. Many group owners have tried with those same words and have failed, and then later on realized that they can’t just start a group like this. They need a solid foundation.

And there are many methods to make a group popular, but many are risky and unsafe. My opinion, your best bet is to gather a lot of robux before hand doing jobs and work, then gather a solid foundation of people, allies and friends also in this line of groups. Then go on and start it, planning carefully.

That’s why I have you developers to do a good job, and I have a few tricks to get a good impression. I also do not approve of you discriminating against my account age and looks. I do have 4 ALTs and I have been on Roblox for 3 years.

Mhm. The only group I’ve personally seen rise very fast is The Jedi Order, and the owner of that group has hundreds of thousands of robux I believe before starting the group.

There are people who’ve been on ROBLOX for way more then 3 years trying to start groups and have not succeeded with a similar attitude. And respectfully saying, what tricks could you have to best the most popular groups around at the moment?

You need to pay good developers. Someone who is experienced is not willing to work for a low amount unless they are benefited in another way. There is a reason why there are very little popular groups.

If it came off as me discriminating you, I apologize. This just creates more questions though.
Why are you using an alt?
What “tricks” do you have?
You also never have answered why the percentages drop.

Yes, they may have blown up, but there have (I expect) thousands of groups that have failed. Yes, there is the extremely small chance you will blow up, but sadly it is unlikely. There are hundreds upon hundreds of hotel groups, so investors and developers are going to choose popular ones because they know they will get paid. Starting up a group is very risky.

1 Like

Yes, but many of those groups had owners who’ve attempted to create groups multiple times in the past and have failed, each time gaining more experience, eventually leading to that. I’m sorry, but I don’t mean to turn your hopes down, but no one is going to make a successful group on the first time without any robux.

In fact, the changes in starting a successful group with robux is still low without any experience or knowing people with experience.

You are very generous with an amount of robux you do not even have yet…

I’ve had friends who’ve taken marketing classes in college and such and have yes made it furthur then most, but have still failed in making a group.

1 Like

Not only is the set amount not enough, but you still haven’t explained why you’re using an alt, and we have no ideas if those marketing tricks work. Adding the quotation marks to “things” makes me think that what you are doing may be illegitimate.

What’s your main? Why would you do the work to get your “ALT•” verified on the Fourms.

You should also increase the amount you are paying. Like I said above, developers aren’t going to work for a low amount of Robux on a risky project. Right now there are 4875000 (approximately) groups on Roblox, and yet there are about 5,000 that are popular (There is likely a lot less, however I did not take the time to count). That means you have a 0.102 percent chance of your group becoming popular. I don’t want to get you down or break your confidence, but you are going to need a lot more than a few tricks for marketing.

Did you read the Template for Public Recruitment topics first before posting this!!

Facts. And groups are not any easier then games. Infact, sometimes even harder. Groups involve a lot of direct interaction and adaptability. You will need more high quality devs who are willing to work not just a one time job, but to work long term.

1 Like

Oh also, did I forget to mention. One major factor that also makes a group very popular, very fast is its unique idea or concept. I mean, I don’t even need to prove this. How many cafe groups and restaurant groups have you seen on ROBLOX that you’ve never seen or heard of, and how often? I see them all the time and they don’t go anywhere. Because it’s an overused concept that famous groups have already used.

Same goes for a hotel group. There are already so many popular ones, you need a more unique concept or idea for someone to believe in.

You pay SFX and GFX upfront and it should be either a fixed percentage (rather than the developer reaching specific amount) or upfront payments.

You would be banned within the first month. This is strictly against ToS. ROBLOX recently took down quite a few groups that did this.

1 Like

Topic creator is no longer on the forum.