Looking for developers (Crow Hotels & Resorts)

No offense, you joined 7 days ago, are we gaurented percentages and the robux if percentages don’t work out?

3 Likes

Although the game is a semi low poly style, that is nothing for what you are looking for.

Also, add in some more information.

Your group has 3 members, are going to run adds, how will the game get recognized and us get paid?

1 Like

I agree… Respectfully saying, this hardly seems like a safe bet. You are offering a lot of robux, but are not mentioning any way or giving us any guarantee this will actually work out. And if you do not have any robux at this very moment to pay your developers, and can only pay once your group becomes successful, how exactly will you pay for the ads to get the group successful?

1 Like

If you guys do an okay job, that will attract investors in which will make me money off the bat(by sponsors/ ads) by selling ranks.

I suggest reading this

Most developers will not be willing to work for you unless payment is guaranteed.

3 Likes

Who is going to sponsor you? Like @SentroRetorak said, you don’t look like you have trobux on you to pay us and adds, no one will invest in you for free. Agian, no one will want to buy ranks since your group has 3 members. No offense.

While I do not have much experience with investors and such, this still doesn’t seem that safe to me. From what I’ve heard, it’s not always as easy as just make it good and get investors. You need not one, but multiple assurances your idea or game will become a hit.

But what I do have experience with is running groups, and generally from what I’ve noticed, while quality does make your group look better. It doesn’t always boost it up. A lot of times it simply just prevents more people from disliking it. But not actually increasing its members.

In simpler terms, you are basically just following the same path probably thousands of group owners have in the past and have had no luck.

1 Like

You’re technically saying it’s almost impossible for me to start a remotely successful group without over 200k robux. I think I know what I’m doing. This is my newest account and my group may not seem too attractive at the moment, but this can be done and THIS right now is the only possible method out of 3 ways.

No saying that all, I’m trying to say you hmstarted your account 7 days ago and are trying to make a huge group with not even 1k ROBUX.

Well, yes, that exactly what I’m saying. It’s tough, it’s sad, but its the real hard truth. It is near to impossible to start a successful group without an already set foundation. And you will see this as a consistent pattern among many popular group owners

A lot of popular group owners have had robux before they started the group. They’ve had wealthy and helpful friends, many did a lot of work and jobs to get robux, etc.

Not trying to turn down your hopes, but this is simply what I’ve noticed.

Do you? No offense, but your new. I do t expect you to have ROBUX.

Yes, I have robux. Contact me on Discord so I can prove it.

In addition, your group isn’t going to grow over night. If you look at groups such as Soro’s, Dunkin Donuts or Hilton Hotels, they have been around for a long time. Starting up a group requires a ton of Robux, and you will not blow up right away, it will likely take years. There have only been a couple of cases of groups that have blown up, such as Nova (Which has been banned/deleted multiple times), and even then they had tons of Robux which is why they were able to grow fast.

Why do the percentages drop?
You may not be able to get an investor, so what happens then?

I admire your confidence, but the words you say have been said by so many other’s in the past. Many group owners have tried with those same words and have failed, and then later on realized that they can’t just start a group like this. They need a solid foundation.

And there are many methods to make a group popular, but many are risky and unsafe. My opinion, your best bet is to gather a lot of robux before hand doing jobs and work, then gather a solid foundation of people, allies and friends also in this line of groups. Then go on and start it, planning carefully.

That’s why I have you developers to do a good job, and I have a few tricks to get a good impression. I also do not approve of you discriminating against my account age and looks. I do have 4 ALTs and I have been on Roblox for 3 years.

Mhm. The only group I’ve personally seen rise very fast is The Jedi Order, and the owner of that group has hundreds of thousands of robux I believe before starting the group.

There are people who’ve been on ROBLOX for way more then 3 years trying to start groups and have not succeeded with a similar attitude. And respectfully saying, what tricks could you have to best the most popular groups around at the moment?

You need to pay good developers. Someone who is experienced is not willing to work for a low amount unless they are benefited in another way. There is a reason why there are very little popular groups.