Looking for Developers to help me out with a SCP:F

Greetings everyone!

I am currently looking for developers to help me out with my game.
I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS.

About my game:
Our game is in SCP Genre, it is not intended to be a roleplay game. Instead it has a more “serious” gameplay to it. We do have a roleplay game on the group, but development has been stopped for it, and we are working on our main site.
My group is currently very small, with 130 members. I currently have been doing almost everything on my own!

We currently have 2 games:
[SCP:F] Site Foxtrot [V 1.1] - Roblox This game is going to be a roleplay game. (Development is paused for this game.)
SCP:F | Site-Echo - Roblox This game is our main site, going off really well. (This is the main site.)

About us:
We have a development team of 2. They both are mostly builders, one is new to development so I am teaching them. The other, is good at building but is fairly inactive.

What I am looking to offer:
I currently do not have much robux, and our income is very minimal.
So, all I can so is give you a special role for now, but once our game starts to get really popular and we earn robux, then I can offer you some. We can discuss further on discord.

If you wish to get more information, or you wish to work for us, just;
Contact us!
Tyler!#5110 - Founder.
liam#5360 - The Administrator.
vBruh#2133 - Overseer Head.
NotALiquid#6685 - MaD Overseer.

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! @ phorba#8385

1 Like

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy, a new programmer to the ROBLOX Developers Community and by it-self to Roblox Studio and Lua but I want to explote the capacities of both. Anyway, I have some question for you before someone apply to work with you!

• Why are you trying to search up experienced developers to work for you and without a pay? This is a high risk considering the RP / SCP Groups aren’t that famous / recognized. This is really a risk to take when working only for a special role in-game!

• What are your marketing strategies? What you’ll do to ensure your developers that they will get a revenue from their effort! This is free-work.

• The developers might want a % of the revenues of the game. How many the other departments that aren’t participating on the Development will get? Because you already have administrators and all.

This is more a recommendation, can you please make a better post that has a better structure? This can be an infraction to the DevForum rules when creating a post on the #collaboration:recruitment category! And also, you can get more applicants saying tasks, etc.

Don’t take it like a personal attack, as a developer I have right to know what’s my payment, the stadistics of succes and much more information!

Have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.