Looking for entertaining ideas to make in roblox

Recently ive been a bit bored, most of the game on roblox nowadays are just copy of others and orignal games dont get popularity they deserve.
So im looking for ideas to make in roblox that is fun as well as entertaining for most people.

I recently had some good ideas too:

1. Realistic ATC simulator, I realised as an Indie Dev, Its a bit hard to do everything my self but im still progressing with this currently, my friend is making the airport/surroundings while im doing the scripting and UI.
  2. 100 Player Social experiment - Basically like the Lifesteal SMP in Minecraft but with more players and more chaos
  3. Hangout game - A basic hangout game with chatting and stuff… didnt really think alot for this one
  4. AFK auto grinder like game basically a MMORPG in which you can Afk grind… still didnt think alot for this one

So please leave your suggestions down below… Ive also added the image of the ATC UI which yall could rate/suggest how to make it better.

8 Likes

RTS that takes 4 months to play.

1 Like

I have a few game ideas which I will probably never make on roblox:

Unit Wars (PVP)

This is a PVP game where each player/team has their own units or characters. Each unit has different abilities. The player is the summoner/master. I think of Gacha World when I think of this game.

To get different units, players may have to complete quests in an open world place or buy them.

There are different modes to this:

Fast Paced (No Summoner) (defeat all enemy units to win)
Fast Paced (With Summoner) (defeat enemy summoner to win)
Fast Paced (Defeat All First) (defeat every enemy unit and summoner to win)
Turn Taking (No Summoner) (defeat all enemy units to win)
Turn Taking (With Summoner) (defeat enemy summoner to win)

Hunted for INSERT_CHEMICAL_HERE (Story Game)

The players are a species that’s being hunted down by some other species/fantasy race. The fantasy race is hunting the player’s species down because of some valuable (and possibly illegal) chemical they produce in their body (that chemical can only be found in their body and a few other species).

Go crazy with whatever that chemical is. It can be real or fictional. The chemical doesn’t have to be illegal irl, but in the fantasy world it must.

The story starts in around the 14th century. It ends in the 20th or 21st century when people learn how to synthesize that chemical so that the player’s species won’t be hunted down anymore.

I haven’t planned what would happen during it, but I have a plan for the end part. The players will play a little game to synthesize that chemical.

(ngl this feels better if this isnt a story game)

Save Your Sick Friend (Story Game?)

Your friend is sick. Suddenly, an unknown voice says that you can save your friend. The entity gives you 2 options to save them. Your options are: travel into mythology worlds (worlds from different mythologies) or go inside their body.

If you choose the mythology option, you will teleport there with a few magical weapons and armor. You will meet familiar characters from different mythology and help them accomplish whatever they did in the original myth/legend. Once you help them, the familiar character will give an ingredient for the cure.

If you choose to go in their body, you have to help track down the cause of your friend’s sickness.

OPTIONAL: When you first enter your friend’s body, you’re confronted by white entities. Those entities are suspicious you are an enemy, and you have to convince them that you’re not. If you fail, instant game over.

1 Like

give players three random gears that you can fix that are on the roblox catalog and make them 1v1, 2v2, or even 4v4 for wins

1 Like

There is a game called Paragon that is similar to your Unit Wars game idea. It is not fully released but did a stress test in April. The game is one of the only few I would play on Roblox religiously, in fact I think it is the only one I would play now that I’m busy with developing. Its a shame you couldn’t make your game idea a reality: I definitely would have played it.

1 Like