Looking for Feedback! | Fantasy World

Hello, I made this Fantasy World! I need some feedback on it!

• What stands out to you most?
  • What should I add/remove, and why?
  • What are your thoughts on this overall?

15 Likes

Maybe just jot around some bushes and rocks :slight_smile:
Everything else is spot on :+1:

2 Likes

Alright, will do! Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

To improve this game you should remove the wall of grass and add mountains to give it a more nature and cool experience. I love the lighting. I think the map need one or two more buildings. Try adding some more small trees because in the real world everything will not be perfect. The last thing you should do is make the map bigger. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Grass is a little too pure (this meaning that its too bright), lighting looks good, rocks are needed in more places than the platform, recommend looking at tutorials to play with vfx, I honestly think more trees than that one is needed, the trees you have at the house can be placed more near the portal, the boxes are not flipped in the right way, have more places to put areas of detail and don’t be scared to play with other textures that aren’t offered by ROBLOX. I recommend websites like textures.com as it gives a lot of things to work with (you need an account for this). other than that its good, good luck on your building adventure!

1 Like

Thanks! I will definitely take a look at that website :smiley:

I’ll go along with your list.

• The neon blue glow in between the cracks of what I’m assuming is the spawn or a teleporter.
  • I would remove the crates next to the stone pillar. They seem out of place as they’re only used once in the build (from what I see in the image). Add some more tree variants, they all look the exact same, just resized and recolored.
  • I enjoy the setting of this as I’ve always been a big sucker for some good old fantasy builds, and I particularly like the tower in the back.
1 Like

Thanks! I’ve changed a few things, added trees with variants, and removed the crates, they are actually only used 3 times. On each building, and the spawn. Here is an image of it now!

3 Likes

OMG this is insane. These details.
Your work will lead you to the success.
This is breathtaking.
Don’t forget new year, meaning it’s your year, so don’t give up and continue working on your amazing projects.

-AlexGamerPig

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That means so much to me, I have been doing development for a year now, and it is the most fun I have ever had. Thanks for being supportive :smiley:

Looks great! I like the details and basically everything in the screenshot! Keep up the great work. :smile:

1 Like

No problem. I will everytime support developers of any kind on roblox.
Seeing developers having fun and making breathtaking projects is just amazing and as long everyone is happy, then I am happy.
There is nothing else that can make me more happy than helping people out and seeing them happy.
Again your work is amazing and I will support you everytime.

-AlexGamerPig

2 Likes

Everything in the updated picture you showed looks great!! The only minor detail I’d add is making the wooden boards on the walkway look broken and used a bit, but other than that great work

1 Like

Alright, I will go make that right now! I’ll comment the progress again.

1 Like

Actually, do you have any examples of Broken I know what you mean, I just want to see what you are thinking of.

Here’s the game link for the people who want to see the entire map.

Kinda like this, I use googled “broken wood planks”. Just to make it rough on the edges so it doesn’t look so clean, and adding little chips in the wood itself

1 Like