Looking for Feedback Fashion Show/Clothing Game

Hi,
I recently published my first game, and would really like some honest feedback on it. Here’s a brief summary of the gameplay:
Clothing designers get a free basic store to sell their items in a mall type setting. Other players can shop for clothes or use the free avatar editor which includes full access to the Roblox catalog to try on items. Players can then enter a fashion show where votes are cast for a winner. If a player is wearing a design from one of the in game shop owners, points are awarded to both the player and the clothing designer.

I made the game to try and help promote smaller sized clothing designers. It’s currently so difficult to get your creations “found” in the Roblox catalog, so my hope was to make an additional outlet for designers to showcase their creations.

Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.

16 Likes

In my opinion this game has a very good and functional system, but there are some disadvantages which could discourage some players.

1. The environment is too simple: You should add some textures/decals, make windows on buildings,create more expressive corners/narrows.
  2. Colors do not match: Try to make this game brighter, add day time or day mode, try to configure the environment: Lightning service
  3. Let people custimize their place: Make players able to customize their place by adding decorations and configuring building. Give them a chance to put their ads in lobby.
  4. Tutorial: Let everyone to fully skip tutorial and make clear where to find it again.
  5. Gather users: Try to gather players’s places in one square or park to let them have a chance to get visited. Make communication and interaction system.

This game has potential and if became sponsored would get some fans! Good luck!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback!! I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it. I agree with every suggestion you made. This is my first game, and there’s a lot I am planning to update and change. Thank you again!!

8 Likes

Your welcome! I’m glad to hear that. Good luck in updating it!

7 Likes

The empty store fronts/plots being transparent makes them hard to see especially with 150 walk speed you end up running into them.

2 Likes

Good point. They were originally a much brighter color, but I changed them. I will change them back. Thank you!

You could remove the walls entirely while the plot is empty

1 Like

I hadn’t even thought about that. Thank you so much!