Looking for feedback for my Alaska showcase

Hey there,
I am looking for feedback for my Alaska Showcase.
Hope fully I can get some helpful reply’s.

Pictures

Thank you for taking your time to read. :roblox_light: ICrann

7 Likes

Woah very impressive but simple! Maybe make the water a bit transparent and some moving rigged animals, good work over all! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey. This is really good but you should try to include more vegetation. Trees, rocks, bush etc. I have not been to alaska but, the majority of it is icey/snowy. Perhaps add more of that and particles of snow? hope this helped

2 Likes

Looks really nice! I would take advantage of the new ‘DepthOfView’ lighting instance which can make the game look much nicer. Also as @Luxorz said, i would add some more vegetation to make the place look more lively.

Good Job!

Hope this helps :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Strongjohnfgamer, @Luxorz and @IocaIe try this out and see what I can improve

2 Likes

Maybe add Fog/Snow effects, it helps a lot

1 Like

Try adding atmosphere effect
I think it will look super cool with it

Go to Lighting → Add Atmosphere

2 Likes

Very very VERY impressive. I love how you did the sky and the terrain work.
If you can, add like a waterfall on the snow which comes down to the water, that can light it up! But impressive! :+1:

1 Like

Love the effects and overall feel of it, however, I would suggest to add some variation to, the trees as they could use some sort of texture snow piles on the trees hanging on the branches if needed add some more variety among them. From what I see from the images, they all look repetitive consider rotating them differently or make it have different shapes and design.

Try adding some height or mountains somewhere on the train because of the image the landscape looks rather flat. In addition, there could be small objects in the water, such as (Iceberg) or small circled ice floating in the water could work. More vegetation is needed so the terrain could be filled up, overall I think it looks good

1 Like

I updated Alaska now https://www.roblox.com/games/5012262074/Alaska-Showcase with all the great feedback you guys game me thanks. Please make sure to play it on max graphics if you can.
:roblox_light: ICrann