Looking for feedback of my car wash (re-created from picture)

Hey, I’m looking for feedback from a build, I re-created from a car wash model on google, I know this isn’t the best car wash build, as the creator put a Coffee Shop, literally near where the cars drive.

The build I re-created:

What I built:

Game Link: Car Wash - Roblox

3 Likes

Amazing, try to add more lightings.

Looks great! It looks like the car wash doesn’t have any scrubby things or whatever so maybe add those.

Haha, gave up with doing that.

I was just building the actual structure of the wash.

1 Like

Oh ok lol makes since it would be really hard to actually make it fully work.

1 Like

It looks kind of similar to the image, good job! One suggestion to make it more similar is, it needs a more yellowish tint in the Color Correction properties and it’ll be all good!

1 Like

Pfft…i’m not worried that the colour correction isn’t the same, I was just re-creating it in Roblox Studio, to help me get better at developing.

Very amazing bravo. :clap: Keep the amazing work and you’re gonna be much better. :+1:

This looks great! My only feedback is try to build your own cars and adjust the lighting so it looks better and not like classic roblox.

1 Like

Thanks, it would take me months to learn to model a good car in blender…

Learning blender is like all things in life it takes time and patience, but once you learn it you are extremely satisfied with what you have accomplished.

I’ve given up with building tbh, as I don’t think I’m creative/artistic enough for roblox developing - I’ve moved to scripting.