Looking for feedback on a game Ive made

Hello! The game I created is titled Event Madness, it’s a game based on plates of fate. So far there are 67 events. This is a multiplayer game so maybe invite some friends if you want to try out my game.

Here is the game: Event Madness (UPDATE 1.12) - Roblox

• It’s great!
  • Could use some work
  • Not good

0 voters

Hello @ahandohs5

Heres my feedback:
I really like the map and the menu! I cant play the actual game but theres things that needs to be improved of what i saw from the lobby
-the perks for the vip is a bit useless in my opinion, 400 robux for only 2x token and other “skins” is kinda expensive, so maybe add more perks to it
-the images for the buttons on the left side (like the coins thing) could be better if you make it white color because if its black the image is kinda hard to see
-the UI for the vip is a little empty so maybe you could add images like coins and stuff to the corners so it doesnt feel too empty

Well thats it because i cant play the actual game so from what i see in the lobby ill give it 7/10 i like the map but it just needs some UI improvements!

1 Like

thank you for your feedback! I actually have been working on more vip features. You are right, I should update the ui

1 Like