Looking for feedback on my game, It's a spiritual successor to the game "Balance" from 2008 turned into a full fighting game

So, over the past two years I have been working on a game called Balance V2, it’s a fighting game based off the original game “Balance” by Matt Duesk. I absolutely fell in love with the concept and thought it would make for a good fighting game, so I went and made said fighting game with the help of some friends of mine. I am looking for some feedback on how to improve the gameplay and user experience.

Keybinds
LMB - Swing
E - Recovery Gadget (Stock is Jetpack)
Q - Battle Gadget (Stock is Shield)

I tried out the game and it was really fun throughout but mostly shined with more people. However, I’ve spotted a couple of things that are missing that could improve the game by a little bit:

Larger changes:

1. Hammer balancing: The starting hammer which is meant to be a slow but hard hitting weapon instead feels like the bat but better. If you’re going to make it hard hitting maybe add a cooldown between each swing that actually makes it feel different to use and play with other than spamming it like other weapons.

2. Feedback on hits: Something that would be much better is if there were to be greater feedback whenever you hit someone. Sure there’s a sound when you hit someone but for a larger impact weapon such as the starting hammer there should probably be some form of particle effect when you hit to make it feel a bit more powerful than it is, something like a smoke trail for a short while maybe.

3. One thing I encountered is that the team gamemode doesn’t really do anything once you win. There’s no pop-up that says “Blue Team wins!” like how it would say “Player won!” in free-for-all. There’s also not really a teleport once you win to spawn so each time teams came up you would have to wait until the platform to despawn and fall.

Minor changes:

1. Lower shop prices for weapons by however amount would be reasonable: You don’t have to do this but the prices did seem a bit insane to me. I played about 20 rounds in about 30-40 minutes and got 1000 credits and that was only halfway to the cheapest weapon. This can be a little daunting because that is a LOT and the credits gained is proportional to the amount of people playing. It might be fine once more people come in but most of the time you’ll get 25 credits per win and require about 80 wins to get the cheapest weapon available.

2. Make the skin buying panel closer to spawn otherwise people may not even realise that it is there because it is behind the store building. It doesn’t help that its facing away from spawn so people are even less likely to see the gui and think “Hey I wonder what that is for!”.

Of course I am saying all of this with only the experience of the base game with no bought power-ups or weapons so opinions might be skewed if I play the game enough to experience EVERYTHING and discover more bugs.

The game was fun to play though! It’s chaotic once there are enough players and tilting the platform to your advantage is great. The shield and boosting to the platform provides enough variety in playstyles and strategy makes it enjoyable. Each weapon has its own place, the bat is an all-rounder, the saber is fast and can break activated shields quickly and the hammer is slow and heavy hitting. All of the maps that I have played on are all unique and have their own way to play on them.

That’s all the criticism and praise I have in mind! Hopefully this the kind of response you were expecting! Tell me if there are any errors I’ve made or anything else you want to hear about.

Yo, I just saw this. Thank you for all the feedback. I will take this all into account and work around it!